- Horticulture Lights
- Philips Commercial Lighting
We have a particular interest in Horticultural lighting and have developed this side of the business to ensure we are always at the forefront of technology. We work closely with Philips and Vertically Urban to provide the most energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions for our clients.
Having the right lighting for your crops is essential to provide a better, more consistent crop all year round. Our engineers are experts in designing and installing the perfect bespoke lighting solutions. We work closely with you to determine what will work best and ensure high-yield and high-quality produce.
We are pleased to be partners with Vertically Urban who are horticultural lighting specialist. They design and manufacture their products in the United Kingdom with the highest photon yielding LEDs available. Their mission is to deliver efficient lighting solutions that are easy to install and setup. They deliver bespoke solutions to meet your crop needs and have a range of LED products to suit a variety of needs from leafy greens, microgreens, tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber. They also offer solutions for medicinal cannabis growers as their spectrum driven solutions provide a perfect footprint into indoor growing requirements
Philips Commercial Lighting
We are pleased to be able to offer Philips ‘Light as a Service’ (LaaS) to our commercial clients. It is a lighting solution that delivers instant energy savings with no upfront investment, a one-stop-shop for performance, operations, maintenance & financing. It is so efficient that it pays for itself through the savings you make.
What are the benefits?
- LaaS offers energy-efficient light sources that can cut costs by up to 60% and energy consumption by up to 80%.
- LaaS can be fully integrated with your existing HVAC system for optimal control and cost savings
- The system is fully sustainable for greater energy management and reduced carbon footprint
- You pay a fixed monthly rate which allows you to budget your spending
- We take care of the design and installation, so you can get on with running your business
What is the Process?
- We carry out a lighting assessment to identify your requirements and what your potential savings could be. We then create a plan and design your system.
- We will then move on to the build stage, we work closely with you to create your customised connected lighting solution
- Once everything is approved we will install and check the new system, and even dispose of your old lighting.
- Once it’s all up and running we will manage the maintenance and repair work throughout the life of the contract, saving you time and money on costly repairs.