We are pleased to be able to offer Philips ‘Light as a Service’ (LaaS) to our commercial clients. It is a lighting solution that delivers instant energy savings with no upfront investment, a one-stop-shop for performance, operations, maintenance & financing. It is so efficient that it pays for itself through the savings you make.
What are the benefits?
- LaaS offers energy-efficient light sources that can cut costs by up to 60% and energy consumption by up to 80%.
- LaaS can be fully integrated with your existing HVAC system for optimal control and cost savings
- The system is fully sustainable for greater energy management and reduced carbon footprint
- You pay a fixed monthly rate which allows you to budget your spending
- We take care of the design and installation, so you can get on with running your business
What is the Process?
- We carry out a lighting assessment to identify your requirements and what your potential savings could be. We then create a plan and design your system.
- We will then move on to the build stage, we work closely with you to create your customised connected lighting solution
- Once everything is approved we will install and check the new system, and even dispose of your old lighting.
- Once it’s all up and running we will manage the maintenance and repair work throughout the life of the contract, saving you time and money on costly repairs.
Get in Touch
If you would like more details about this innovative service please get in touch either by phone on 01482 880390 or email email@example.com
For a free energy survey get in touch today – https://qudos-group.co.uk/free-energy-survey/